Which Countries Offer Working Holiday Visas for Australians?

To find a more recent version of this post (Updated 2018) please click here. 

Kelly Dunning

A Canadian freelance writer with a love of art, culture, literature and adventure, Kelly loves exploring foreign lands and expressing her experiences through the power of the written word.

Related Articles


  1. Hi Kellie,
    I am doing some research as I plan to take advantage of the youth mobility visa (under 31) before I turn 30 🙂
    A couple of questions that I’m hoping you can shed some light on for me ?
    1) can I apply for WHV for more than 1 country ? For example, the UK, and Chile. Or only choose 1?
    2) if not, is it possible to apply for a WHV for another country if I also have NZ citizenship ? I don’t have this currently both both parents were born there so ancestral is possible
    3) how long before departing do you suggest applying to the visa ? For example if I need to apply before my 30th birthday but can’t leave until 6 months after that date … is that still ok ?

    Any thoughts or suggestions would be so appreciated:)
    Thank you,

    1. There are many countries available who offers working holiday visas for Australians e.g United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, France, and many others, and thank you for this calculator its help me in my uk assignment. I hope this anwser will help you to find perfect country for your work.

  2. Wondered where Aussies can work and explore abroad? It’s like hunting how to find euro sign on keyboard finding working holiday visas opens up a whole new adventure! Just like you would explore your keyboard, and discover the exciting chances for Aussies to work.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button